Akai EWI USB

YouTube subscribers receive a 10% discount at www.JRRSHOP.com. Just enter the coupon code ‘YouTube’ when checking out to qualify.

15 Comments

1. ronniewylie says:

I now have bought ALL the EWI models,{ recently the usb.} The company {AKAI}
    gives you no support what so ever.

The software is really rubbish and the sounds are poor quality.

I also bought Mr Sax Alto and Baritone and they are great but not stable and as I said I could get no help anywhere in setting the things up.
    Don’t be fooled, the idea is great but AKAI just want a quick buck and wont even give the smallest of help

2. drumma10000 says:

Jackie Chan, is that you?

3. bassplayer703 says:

This is just like that thing from the Cantina Band in Star Wars.

4. 12745678 says:

hello.
    those videos is greats. i have one question to ask you: I’ll be grateful if you answer to me. yesterday i bought -AKAI PROFESSIONAL EWI USB. I installed this akai software from cd.to my desktop pc then the install program was successfully. But the akai ewi doesn’t work.when i blow it doesnt work. i want to know why??? do i need to have any sound cart or somekind or modul that ewi would work??
    if i need somekind soundcart or modul, can you tell me what kind of modul or cart i need.

5. 12745678 says:

hello.

6. auntiepicklebottom says:

Boobs

7. Saxgregg says:

found it, thanks a lot.

8. JRRShop says:

You can go to our site and search for Arturia Brass (sorry, I don’t think youtube allows me to post links here).

9. Saxgregg says:

no I haven’t, where can it be found?

10. JRRShop says:

Have you tried Arturia Brass 2 yet?

11. Saxgregg says:

Are there any plug in’s to make the sax sound better on the ewi usb. can you add sounds? Not one of the sax sounds remotely like a sax of any kind. Help!!

12. JRRShop says:

These sounds are from the included soft synth, although they may have been EQ’d, compressed, or otherwise improved in mixing.

13. shrekman1955 says:

are the sounds on this demo from the soft synth included (Garratin) or is it from a separate sound module.

14. Noahs442 says: